In order to maintain the articles clean and neatly organized, all wikis have a manual of style. Here you can find the guidelines which are used for that purpose.
- This is an English language wiki, so all edits are expected to be made in this language.
- When creating a character page, make sure the character is involved in the story.
- Each type of page has its own format. When editing, try to use it. The formats can be found below.
- The articles should be kept in present tense, with the exception of the Synopsis and Trivia sections.
- Some words will be in capitals letters. Please, don't change them.
- Fanfiction is not permitted in articles.
- The Trivia section is for relevant proven facts related to the article.
- Fan speculations should not be included.
- The quotes section is for relevant quotes which emphasize the character's personality or personal feelings.
- No useless categories are allowed.
- Do not provide works, data, or images of other sites or which belong to other people.
A character page should contain the following sections:
- The character infobox.
- A short description about the character's role in the series.
- The Appearance sections, in which the character's physical traits are described.
- The Personality section, in which the character's psychological traits are descriebed.
- The Relationships section, it it descriebed how the character interacts with others.
- The Synopsis section, in which the character's involvement during the series is descriebed.
- The Quotes section.
- The Trivia section.
A group page should contain the following sections:
- A short description of its role in the series.
- The Synopsis section, in which the group's involvement in the series is descriebed.
- The Known Memers section.
An Episode Page should contain the following sections:
- The episode infobox
- A short introduction in which the title and the number of the episode is included.
- The Synopsis section, in which the episode's events are related.
- The Characters in order of appearance section section.
An Opening or an Ending page should contain the following sections:
- A short introducing of the song.
- The Characters in order of appearance section
- The Lyrics section in which the following subsections should be included:
- TV Version, with the Romaji, Kanji and Japanese lyrics.
- Full Version, with the Romaji, Kanji and Japanese lyrics.
- The Video section.