Here you can find a list of this Wiki's rules.
- Do not vandalize current articles or user pages.
- No offensive articles with inappropriate language or racist remarks.
- Do not make pointless articles.
- Respect neutrality.
- Advertising is prohibited.
- Any picture that is uploaded and has not found a use will be deleted.
- Do not upload duplicates of images.
- Do not upload any pornographic images or images containing inappropriate language.
- Fan art is only allowed on User Pages.
- Please try to upload high quality images which don't contain mouse pointers, borders, subtitles or any other kind of text.
Article Talk PagesEdit
- Talk Pages are meant for discussing what it is needed or not on a certain page. Personal opinions and general discussions must be fielded in a forum, or blog.
- Do not delete old messages. All community members have the right to see previous discussions.
- Do not create blank blogs.
- Spamming is prohibited. Do not write a lot of nonsense as your blog's content in order to gain edits.
- Do not advertise anything with monetary value.
- Blogs should not include offensive behaviour (anything that can be considered racist, religiously intolerant or offensive, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc.)
Blocking is a method by which administrators may technically prevent users from editing. They are used to prevent damage or disruption and to discourage inappropriate behaviour.
Users may request blocking of a certain person for major incidents of vandalism or disruption. In order to do so, users must adress one of the administrators on their Message Wall and provide evidence.
A user will be blocked if he or she will persist in performing any of the following infractions stated below:
- Cyberbullying ( bullying other users)
- Using inappropiate language/words when posting
- Disrespecting or not following an Admin's decision